Entire Suspension Front and Rear

Alight. So I am swapping out my entire suspension for long travel. I will have these parts available as soon as I receive everything. Selling to recoup some of the small fortune I spent on the new setup. Will probably be a few weeks, but thought I'd post ahead of time before someone spends all of their tax return somewhere else.

Lonestar +2 A-arms with the caster washer adjustment feature. New ball joints. Comes with Tie rods- Gloss black. $440

Works front shocks Silver with black springs and billet reservoirs with clamps- No idea what they are valved for. I'm 190 and they felt fine,but Im not a pro rider to know the difference. $360

Rear +4 swingarm and stock carrier- gloss black. Grease zerk mod on the carrier. Very little time on bearings and seals (10hrs or so) $250

Rear Elka shock set up up for 180-200 lb rider for a +4 swingarm. $400

TAG handlebars Black $30

I'm a twice a year, weekend trip to oklahoma rider. These parts are in great condition and the powdercoat is close to, if not perfect. Front and Rear shocks don't have any leaks and very minor signs of use. My quad is at the shop in line to be dyno'd right now, but will get pictures as soon as I get it back. Shipping is additional. Ill work on price if you buy it all or maybe ill just eat the shipping. We will cross that bridge if that happens. 

• 4 weeks later...