How do I fix this?

Are those cylinders brand new oem, Niche, or used ? Just wondering the new looking paint caught my attention. 
They're new. Pretty sure they're Chinese as those cylinders and pistons came in a box together. And the pistons are cast. I didn't buy them, the guy I bought them gave them to me with the bikes when I bought them. Probably best to not use these pistons anyways.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

5 minutes ago, Banshee2105 said:

They're new. Pretty sure they're Chinese as those cylinders and pistons came in a box together. And the pistons are cast. I didn't buy them, the guy I bought them gave them to me with the bikes when I bought them. Probably best to not use these pistons anyways.

I see. I can tell you from personal experience be cautious of those cylinders. If they are Chinese the casting flaws will be insane and the chamfer on the ports will no doubt need attention. 

I see. I can tell you from personal experience be cautious of those cylinders. If they are Chinese the casting flaws will be insane and the chamfer on the ports will no doubt need attention. 
Would it be a good idea to clean them up and polish them a bit with a Dremel?

4 minutes ago, Banshee2105 said:

Would it be a good idea to clean them up and polish them a bit with a Dremel?

Do not even attempt to attack those with a dremmel you’ll do more damage than good, I personally would check those cylinders out for burs and other casting defects take pics, those ports are calculated angles which require special equipment and the skill to use it to make repairs viable. 

1 hour ago, Rigid_Banshee said:

Do not even attempt to attack those with a dremmel you’ll do more damage than good, I personally would check those cylinders out for burs and other casting defects take pics, those ports are calculated angles which require special equipment and the skill to use it to make repairs viable. 

You mentioned Niche. Is that a good brand of cylinders? Based on the info that you gave me, I am not wanting to run these cylinders now.