21 minutes ago, JUSTWANNARACE said:

Choke crossover tube goes between the 2 carbs about a 3" long 1/4" od black tube. Did you pull the flywheel? Did you check the reeds? Could be a number of things but normally backfiring is from ignition timing or the crank is twisted and out of phase from one side to the other.

I found the crossover tube and put it on, didn't change anything unfortunately and flywheel? A few people have said that but I didn't know banshees had flywheels

Just now, Crackerman96 said:

I found the crossover tube and put it on, didn't change anything unfortunately and flywheel? A few people have said that but I didn't know banshees had flywheels

Yes they have them. They are located on the left side on the motor.  remove foot peg, shifter with a 12mm wrench, then remove stator cover. boom, theres the fly wheel, u need a puller to pull it off (u can order one easily)

• 5 weeks later...

So finally figured out the problem guys. Not sure what the exact part is called but it was the black box in the rear of the quad that I believe controls the ignition coils. Left cylinder wasn't firing but when I swapped that box out with my other banshees the thing ran Ike a dime