98 Banshee Light Issues

sr73087

I ohmed out the switch and it looks like the issue is there. The bike is a Frankenstein and looks to have the old circle plug with something wire nutted and tapped on the harness. I'll have to pull this apart and see if it was originally a harness from a 98 and they made an older switch work.

22 hours ago, JUSTWANNARACE said:

Are they stock lights. Most after market don't have high and low

They are stock as far as I know. If I needed a different bulb I would think they would just stay lite rather than going out when flipped to high.

22 hours ago, JUSTWANNARACE said:
22 hours ago, Banshee SE said:

If they are the stock ones I would change the bulbs.

That was the first thing I did.

• 3 weeks later...

I would have Kompulsive concepts make you a new harness to rule out any wiring issues and also eliminate the tors wiring that may still be on the wiring harness.  I had wiring issues with mine and went that route and was extremely happy with the product and shipping time.  Tell him what your issue is also and he might be able to pin point it

I would have Kompulsive concepts make you a new harness to rule out any wiring issues and also eliminate the tors wiring that may still be on the wiring harness.  I had wiring issues with mine and went that route and was extremely happy with the product and shipping time.  Tell him what your issue is also and he might be able to pin point it
Cory is the man. That will be the first mod to every bike i ever build and has been so far. A kc harness.

Sent from my LGMS210 using Tapatalk