Reed

i was wondering how far the reeds should close all the way? mine are not closeing all the way so i fliped the over and thry still dont they are v-force reeds and valves i dont rember how they were when i put them in so i'm not sure

it depends i'll let you know cuz if the stock ones fix the prob most likely they will but if the stockones do the same thing i will put the v-forces back in but i'm putin the stock ones in tonight so i should know soon i'll let you know

• 2 weeks later...

its been faouling the right plus after i ride it and let it cool down it will run fine but after i let it cool down it seems to faul 1 or both plugs so i put my friends rad valves and reeds in just to try and it seems to have helped it hasent fauled the plugs but still dosent run like it does on a new set and it starts fine inless the plugs are fauled which is %50 the time lol hope that made sence

Reeds that do not seat could disrupt the air flow in the intakes and

cause havoc with your carb air fuel mix. There is some debate on

if in fact the reeds even close at higher rpm’s but if new reeds solved

your fouling problem,

That must be it?

Chronic spark plug fouling would have me thinking jeting and or a weak ignition.

I will PM some info to you.