Can someone help me please

I posted this on the jetting forum, but nobody answered, please can someone help me? :/

Hello guys first my specs, Stock Cilinder 64mm, K&N pro flow kit, stock air box with vents, without the snorkel ,Toomey T5, GPI oversized aluminum radiator, Pro design Mega Flow Impeller, at 400ft, Using stock Carb, With 280 mains, and 27.5 pilots, neddle clip at mid position, i just bought a VForce4 reeds, so i wanted to ask you guys, what pilots and mains, should i install once i install the reeds? Thank you for your help :) 

Put the Reeds in and run it. If you notice anything change on the bottom end try a 30 pilot. I'd imagine your main should be ok. Plug chop is your only full proof way of dialing in your jetting

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jump up a size on main if you want a little more peace of mind. Run, plug chop, adjust, repeat.

Giving away "TSS" for FREE!!!

On 23/7/2017 at 1:52 PM, rjdgriff said:

Jump up a size on main if you want a little more peace of mind. Run, plug chop, adjust, repeat.

Giving away "TSS" for FREE!!!

the thing is i need to know what would be a close enough setting because i dont live in the usa and i need to ship everything here, so i cant go around waiting for it to come and try, i need to order everything, i live in nicaragua central america, and they dont sell a single screw for the banshee here :/

How close are you to San Juan del Sur. There is a atv rental shop that rents out Yamaha ATV ECT. I rented one a few years back. They might have some parts your looking for or could help order them in. Guys here should be able to get you close to what you need.

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk

12 minutes ago, Canadianshee said:

How close are you to San Juan del Sur. There is a atv rental shop that rents out Yamaha ATV ECT. I rented one a few years back. They might have some parts your looking for or could help order them in. Guys here should be able to get you close to what you need.

Im kinda far away lol, it would be helpfull if i could get a close enough jetting 

I would do what previous poster had mentioned. Order a few different size jet. If you have 280 in now order 290, 300 maybe lower as well. Better to be covered. But do a plug chop to help you determine where your jetting is.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Canadianshee said:

I would do what previous poster had mentioned. Order a few different size jet. If you have 280 in now order 290, 300 maybe lower as well. Better to be covered. But do a plug chop to help you determine where your jetting is.

Ok will do, should i order some new pilots also?

For the cost of the pilots you might as well. If your planning on doing more modifications in the future you might needs to change pilots. I'm at 600 ft and am going to be using 330 main 27.5 pilots air screw 1 and quarter turns out from bottom. But my cylinders are ported.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, SandSlingerOR said:

After installing the 4's I had to jump up from 27.5 to 30 pilots on a ported stock cylinder.  I think 310 mains, I'm alittle rich . I'll be tuning a bit soon

My cilinders arent ported, so ill order the 30 pilots, i ordered a set of 290 and 300 

Because with the jetting and mods listed at the begining of the post, it usually starts on the 3rd kick when it hasnt been started like in 2 weeks, now that im going to install the vforce4, i guess ill try and jump 1 size on pilot and try between the 290 or 300 main

Edited by EaCastillo00

25 minutes ago, ZillaFreak said:

Buy a shit ton of jet. If you think you need 290-300, buy 270-330. You can't have enough jets. 

Theres a jet kit on Farm and sand toys, that brings 30 pilots and a shit ton of mains, take a look, would this be fine? 

https://farmandsandtoys.com/ocart2/categories/jets-needles/banshee-jet-kit.html