Front suspension

egarcia530

i have full flights at the moment.  they came on the quad, and i didnt have the money to replace them when i redid it.    its one of the few items left on mine to replace.  i havent had any issues with them besides the rod ends are getting loose. but i also dont hit any big jumps or anything. 

i will replace them hopefully this winter. 

2 hours ago, ginger said:

i have full flights at the moment.  they came on the quad, and i didnt have the money to replace them when i redid it.    its one of the few items left on mine to replace.  i havent had any issues with them besides the rod ends are getting loose. but i also dont hit any big jumps or anything. 

i will replace them hopefully this winter. 

do they really loosen up that bad?

8 minutes ago, ZillaFreak said:

depends, some do some dont

best to contact seller and just ask.

alright thanks going to see was up with some elkas if i can get a deal, i just might, digging how it can be setup for strictly dune riding and honestly never owned a actual nice setup

34 minutes ago, egarcia530 said:

do they really loosen up that bad?

all my rod ends are loose.  again mine are prolly 8 years old though too.  easy to replace with quality rod ends, but i want a bushing style front end if im spending any money.