2002 banshee not getting to top speed

I've got a 2002 banshee bored .40 trinity stage IV expansions with fmf silencers 34mm keihin pj carbs with k&n air filters no air box...... carbs have 150 main jets and I moved the clip all the way down on the needle.... the problem is when I'm in 6th maxed out I'm only going like 30-40 feels like it's starving for fuel what jets should I go to if it's not jets what could it be?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's got a good bit of move meant before it catches gear be better if I could send a videos

That's not any indication of your clutch is good or bad.

You need to look at your steels. If they are blue from heat, your clutch is probably no good. Severe heat will glaze your fibers. Some times they can be roughed up with sandpaper and you can get a bit more out of them.

More importantly is the thickness of the steels and fibers. This is the life of your clutch. Your clymers manual will have the new thickness listed and minimum thickness listed for both.

You can by clutches from any sponsor on here damn near. Rocky Mountain atv, cascade, a number of places.

I seriously doubt that jetting has anything to do with your issue.

Did I miss where you answered the question on gearing?

That's not any indication of your clutch is good or bad.

You need to look at your steels. If they are blue from heat, your clutch is probably no good. Severe heat will glaze your fibers. Some times they can be roughed up with sandpaper and you can get a bit more out of them.

More importantly is the thickness of the steels and fibers. This is the life of your clutch. Your clymers manual will have the new thickness listed and minimum thickness listed for both.

You can by clutches from any sponsor on here damn near. Rocky Mountain atv, cascade, a number of places.

I seriously doubt that jetting has anything to do with your issue.

Did I miss where you answered the question on gearing?

Sent from my iPhone
It has stock gearing never been changed but hasn't been looked at in a long while so not sure the condition