So I've gotten quite a bit of information on my bike and have gotten some really helpful answers on where to go next with my bike. However I would like to see where some successful builds have came from.

hate to sound like I'm copying people but being new to this, I would rather not have a piss load of problems with building and tuning. I am unaware of things such as "welding the crank" or when to do it.

so curious if anybody would like to share all of the work they have done? I'm looking to be last at dune drag racing but still want to have a reliable quad on 91 octane at 40:1. What's worked best with you guys for setups that make good power?

from what it sounds like, I want to shoot for a +4mm crank and a dune port, roughly to a 400cc. However i don't know who a good builder is to match my port job to the crank, or what I should do as far as spacers, timing, jetting, carbs etc. right now my banshee is sitting on a 353cc wiseco piston, stock everything other then the stock carbs are jetted and fmf gnarly pipes. 

So just curious, what are the steps and/or parts you guys did to make good power that isn't to hard for a guy like me with general knowledge of motors to build this up?