Time for a new clutch?

Hey guys, just got done building and breaking in the banshee, and it doesn't feel right. Kinda revs to the fucking moon up top but I don't feel it pulling hard as it should be. Only thing i'm thinking is the clutch? I almost positive it has the stock clutch setup, which is old, and designed or stock power. I got a 65mm bore with Wiseco 513's, MX port job by a reputable builder, 21cc domes in a chariot head, chariot reeds and intake, 28mm PWK's, UNI pods, and PC pipes. So I would say a big jump up in horsepower. Should I upgrade? I heard Drivelines HD clutch kit is nice and supports up to 70hp. 

Did u do the assembly? If so when you had the motor apart did you happen to pull the clutch cover and inspect the clutch components and see how things looked before you assembled? before you start draining fluids and pulling the cover make sure you clutch is adjusted properly at the case, then perch

Edited by Ayesully810

Did u do the assembly? If so when you had the motor apart did you happen to pull the clutch cover and inspect the clutch components and see how things looked before you assembled? before you start draining fluids and pulling the cover make sure you clutch is adjusted properly at the case, then perch

Could easily be the clutch adjustment.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I did not do the assembly, and did do a quick look over before I ran it. And properly adjusted at the case? 

So u did pull the clutch cover and inspected the pressure plate, steel and fibers, hub and basket?

Yes the clutch actuator arm needs to be adjusted to align to arrow on the case. Do u have a pancake bearing?

Sent from my LGMS210 using Tapatalk

I do not have a pancake bearing. 

So u did pull the clutch cover and inspected the pressure plate, steel and fibers, hub and basket?
Yes the clutch actuator arm needs to be adjusted to align to arrow on the case. Do u have a pancake bearing?

And no I did not inspect basket and steels and fibers 

How did u set the clutch up?Screw the barrel of ur clutch cable in the perch and give it a ton of slack, un do ur cable from the arm then push your actuator all the way toward the clutch side of your bike, the arrow from the arm should line up with the arrow on the case

How did u set the clutch up?Screw the barrel of ur clutch cable in the perch and give it a ton of slack, un do ur cable from the arm then push your actuator all the way toward the clutch side of your bike, the arrow from the arm should line up with the arrow on the case

I did that, it was about a 3/16"-1/4" off from the arrows lining up. I might just throw that pack in, it will put my mind at peace. Any recommendations?