Part out 1996 banshee

Sorry to hear the terrible news. What's all done to the motor, specs? And a price on the motor, clutch, carbs, pipes please

All that's left out of what your asking for is the clutch. $275 chariot with new oem hub and pressure plate, driveline clutch, ceramic ball etc. ready to bolt onto your engine and ride. 10/10 condition

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

All that's left are the a arms, clutch, billet bundle, billet kicker, chariot intake and reed cages, oversized radiator/hoses/ESR guage, axle, modquad chrome grill, seat, cases, 4mm crank nerf bars, bumper, 6 pack rack, and misc things I'll list later

Kids doing okay, complains his hip hurts and has been limping. Suppose to see the doctor regularly to monitor his bone deterioration.

d34791c932256d778cc412eac4ee6e41.jpg

• Like 1

All that's left are the a arms, clutch, billet bundle, billet kicker, chariot intake and reed cages, oversized radiator/hoses/ESR guage, axle, modquad chrome grill, seat, cases, 4mm crank nerf bars, bumper, 6 pack rack, and misc things I'll list later

Kids doing okay, complains his hip hurts and has been limping. Suppose to see the doctor regularly to monitor his bone deterioration.

d34791c932256d778cc412eac4ee6e41.jpg

Looks like he wants a banshee when older. Glad to hear Dr are watching, hope they are being proactive as well.

Pm'd you my address for shipping cost for part. No rush as I'm sure you have more important things to attend to.

Positive thought to your family from north of the border

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk