A Clean 87 Banshee For Sale

okay well i decided today i want a car more than my banshee at the moment. i drove a midly modded 5.0 today and decided its what i wanted and the bike has to go if i get it. :( i will have another bike at another time probly over next summer but i am gonna have to get a car so i can get a second job to 1 have the car i want and 2 get another banshee and i cant get to another job if i dont have a ride. the banshee is pretty damn clean for a 87 and i have a decent amount of parts that will be going with it. but here is a list of what its got and i will have a few pics after monday when i can get back to work and unload the pics i am gonna take tomarow on the digital camera. just shoot me a pm on here if you or someone you know is interested.

fresh rebuild with really low hour's on it, the motor was rebuilt by richwood power sports and i have reciepts for everything including the rebuild but things like gas mix and oil and shit like that. its got a good strong motor and 157lbs of compression as of a few hours ago(157 lbs each)

vitos crank, weisco pro light pistons, tranny inspected and okay'd new clutch and (stiffer springs yet to be installed), noss cool head,20 cc domes, prodesign timing plate, rocket infram drag pipes, k&n clamp on air filters, jetted with alot of spare jets as well, prodesign kill switch, torch head lights, clear light covers,new cases no cracks where the chain could have broke it if it were to pop off. terminator clutch cable, toomey idle kit installed along with a new toomey throttle cable, spare throttle cable and slides, new shocks off of an 03, razr front tires, kenda viper rears, ek x ring chain, new sprockets along with like 4 or 5 more(cant remember wat sizes for which end.) axle carrier off of a 03, spare upper case, kick starter just rebuilt, spare stock air box no lid, new clutch cover gasket, there is probly some other things i cant think of, it needs very little just a few things like a set of upper bushings for the j arms and thats about it i think. well the price is 2700 and that price is negotionable(sp) i live in northern ky and will meet some one half way with in reason but no farther than like a hour or 2 away . my cell phone number is 513 310 7668 and you can call at any time i am up at damn near up all hours i get up around 6 in the mourning and go to bed around 12ish in the night so dont be afraid to call. my email is blake_anderson85@hotmail.com. l8ter blake

also i may be willing to part it out if any one is interested and will make a offer worth my while then i will.