97 Shee-95 Yz125 Shee Carbs.

97 shee,trinity 2 into 1 carb kit ,coated turner mids pipes, fatboy silencers,twistthrottle,K&n filter,with proflow K&N filter adapter,cascade eyes, 90%holeshots on rear,,and more.$2,500 firm

95 yz 125 runs smokes like hell,i would say it needs new crank seals,but it runs and has 120psi of compression,and is only $850.00

97 banshee carbs idel kits"gets rid of crappy tores" dynojet jet kit installed.$80.00 shipped

IN INDY,And have + feedback on other site and ebay B)

would u be interested in trading it for a sweet custom convertible s-10??? and like $300 just in time for the holidays!!!!! the truck runs and looks great!!!! the best thing about it is watching everybody stare when i'm cruising around!!! heres a link to a pic......http://cannondaleriders.com/vbb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=3825.....dude this truck is totally worth trading for u wouldn't regret it!!! e-mail me at wcrabster@aol.com and i'll send u some more pics and give u all the info on it!! serious man lets do this!!i want a banshee so bad... plus i'll throw in a crap load of stereo equipment,woofers amps , eq's...... holla back asap!!!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...