Milled head

Sandking

I had a head milled for a pump gas bike by a sponsor. The bike has t6s, k&n filter with airbox no lid, +4 timing, and stock reads, 300 main 27.5 pilot. Compression ended up at 150. The bike blew a hole through the left side piston and broke the skirt a few hundred yards from camp on the first ride. Question is 150 too high for this set up.

I'm just a dummy, but there had to have been some signs that shit was whack! To do that with a few hundred yards of camp, there had to have been some funny business going on.

His bike always had a deep sound to it from the first time it came out which I told him wasn't right, he originally had different mains in each carb, and one of the carb caps was sealed with silicone and a set screw due to stripped threads. He was also fouling plugs. I replaced his carbs and jetted the bike then when I put a timing plate on it I found a post on the stator came loose which was fixed and tested. Sucks but the guy who completely rebuilt the motor recently screwed it all up. And I found the crank seals were in backwards. The bikes in pieces in my garage now waiting on cylinders.