banshee mod 4 more hp

don't you have a Serval?

Yes. Instead of trying to getting a few hp out of stock cylinders, i went with a different set up. Cost vs gain wasnt worth it for higher compression, a little more timing etc. Now days, a simple 4mil drive line set up would be enough for me and far cheaper for what i do.

• Like 3

its just not enough for me.....death wish :flush:

Enjoy the engine as is, then build a bigger one. Once you start to make enough hp, traction because harder to to obtain. You may end up needed a lockup if you dont like a heavy clutch pull. With a lockup, you may not be able to shit WOT easy meaning you need to let off. There's pros and cons to going with a high hp engine. There's also fuel choice. You can only make so much power on pump gas on a certain size, then there's race fuel, then alky.

More gains are available with a rechambered head or custom cut domes vs. a decked pump gas head.

Banshees are thirsty, especially when you increase displacement.

So if you can afford race gas, go for it!

This seems to be the most fitting for you right now. You can get a driveline head and domes for 200 bucks and run race gas or have them mod you stock head so it can run interchangable domes and an o ring setup (their sleeper head) Other than this, you might as well consider graduating to a 4 mil.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk