Garage cleanout: trinity hybrid pipes, chariot, carbs, stock parts...

AAlamo

All prices are obo, please do not lowball me. Cleaning out the garage to make room. Please text for pictures and fastest response 209-404-9706 thanks

Trinity stage 4 pipes and new style silencers SETUP FOR YFZ HYBRID. These will no longer work without modification on a banshee. However they are perfectly setup to bolt in on a Yfz hybrid. I will send pics of how my frame and a arms are setup for a potential buyer. Great pipes, I personally prefer them over the T5s. Stingers have not been modified and will still work with a banshee. I might sell those separate, but for now going to keep together. 550 shipped +pp fees

34mm keihn pjs that come complete. Needles, slides, throttle cable, hoses, jets (150-165 mains, 48-52 pilots). Over 140 dollars in jets, you should be good to jet for any elevation. Ran this on my 4 mil setup. 250 shipped

K+n 4 inch pod filters for 33-35 mm carbs, worked perfect on my hybrid to clear shock. 40 shipped or will be included with carbs for free if asking price is met on carbs

UPP style intakes with reed spacers for 33-35 mm carbs. 80 shipped

Polished intake with crossover tube built in and boots for 33-35mm carbs. Unknown brand. 80 shipped

Stock stator, timing plate and pickup coil. Works fine but crusty 25 shipped

Start stop switch 35 shipped

Chariot chain tensioner for yfz450 never used: 60 shipped

Rear brake light bar for banshee: 30 shipped

Quad tech seat cover for yfz450 seat and seat: 40 plus shipping

+6 rear brake line: 25 shipped

Pro taper fat bars with yamaha bar pad: 30 plus shipping

Stock motor mounts and exhaust hangers: 20 shipped

Thumb throttle painted orange with billet cover and extended lever: 60 shipped

Thumb throttle completely stock: 25 shipped

Carbon fiber look clutch lever and perch: 35 shipped

If I find anything else I will post it up. Thanks for looking

Edited by AAlamo

Going to try something different here: going to offer EVERYTHING listed in the first post (except pipes) as a package deal. 315 shipped. A lot of good parts here that you can use or part out and make your money back. I don't need any of it so someone might as well get a good deal. Will also throw in a couple spare parts I didn't list.

Make an offer on pipes