Right cylinder no fire

Jgspahn

Tried 2 plugs. I'm almost positive I got no spark from the plug on the right side. I checked it a bunch of kicks and never really saw a spark, and I noticed the spark immediately when I tried other the other side. I'm not sure where to go next.

I read somewhere that it could be carbs out of sync? I was about to sync them before this happened. Does anyone have a good recommendation on the best sync thread.. some of them are more confusing than helpful.. I have the sync tool

Man I know how it sounds, but like I said when I took the plug out and tried to see a spark I couldn't.. is there a different way to test?

Well when you swapped plug wires & it made no difference, then I would be looking for a leak on the on intake. Start it up & while it's running spray some brake or carb cleaner around the intake boots & take note if it changes the engine it's idle.

Sent from my ZTE T84 using Tapatalk

Check your reeds too. I had an incident where my left cylinder wouldn't run, tried both plug caps on the right cylinder and it fired right up. Took my reeds off, was missed an entire pedal off one side, replaced it and ran great. Just a thought

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Check your reeds too. I had an incident where my left cylinder wouldn't run, tried both plug caps on the right cylinder and it fired right up. Took my reeds off, was missed an entire pedal off one side, replaced it and ran great. Just a thought

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Winner!!!   I bought some reeds used about a week ago. They blew apart 45 seconds into being installed. Thanks for the help folks!