anyone know what this machine is worth need help fast!

http://chicago.craigslist.org/sox/mcy/5682053637.html

its a 2002 not a 04 its tight not sloppy 

has a wildcard racing port job and head 35 mm carbs ( not sure if its a 4mm crank) it runs on 93

a bunch of billet motor parts case covers ect

pod filters

toomey t5

wicked arms

stellar swing arm +4

sainless brake lines 

asv levers clutch and brake

mint plastic and great rear tires is it worth 3,000? i left a deposit on it but it was late and i couldnt ride it.. im assuming this is only good for dunes and drag with its current setup... plus not knowing whats inside the motor it could be amazing it seems to run well also from the video i will drive it today if i go make a deal.. what do you all think??? 

93 is pump gas build. Many run that because race gas cost a shit ton.

Going off this is a stock crank.

I say there is around $1K in the top end for welding crank($100), porting($300), cool head($250), domes, carbs ($250) and manifold ($125).

A-arms $300ish.

Swingarm $400ish.

Maybe another $500ish-$1000 into other small parts.

So looking are $2500 just in new parts then price of a stock banshee.

so at 3,000 i should be able to get my $ out of it...  if its a dune/drag port its going to prolly suck trail riding though no  never ridden anything but a stock machine with pipes  so im un sure

for 2400, you got a deal if it runs good.

i will be driving it tonight before i pay anything to look for besides the obvious its been a minute since i had to check out a two smoke motor .... i figure its worth 2400 in parts no?  i mean its super clean too! theres 650 in plastics and the pipe set  

Well I bought it for a stupid price haha guy was hard up I almost felt bad.... It also has a pingel petcock, bars stainless brake lines, billet gas cap, and it straight rips. Starts first kick idles amazing. Trans is a little finicky but my fathers friend was a big time two stroke kart motor builder so we can sort it out. It shifts but it's a little rough at super high rpm. I want to start by changing the fluid what's the hot ticket for a banshee trans. Clutchdoesn't slip but the adjustment is far out so I'm also looking into buying a new one possibly if necessary once I take the cover off and inspect it. This thing makes bottom end power like I've never felt. It's amazing. It pulls super hard up top also. The frame may have a small tweak when looked at from the back but I haven't taken the plastic off yet... For 2200 I think I'm well ahead of the game. The tires on the back are literally new also. They are bazookas I also want to find out if it's a 4mil stroker... May have to measure that and report my findings. I'd say the motor is worth 1,000 easily I'm ny eyes I mean the power and is like amazingggggg it's not all top end but it still has a ton on top...

Any imput on fuel mix ratios and good trans oil appreciated.

Thanks!

Well added 1.6qt of fresh Yamaha trans lube 2 stroke specific. After I let the watery crap drain for two hours and viola shifts as it should and clutch is wayyy better. I will run it for a bit then change it again to be sure all the old fluid is out. So far so good. It does tend to wander when I accelerate? What should I look into to fix this issue ?

Thanks