Banshee Garage parts lot spares / blow out sale (very cheap items need to go)

What you see is what I have. CDI is sold. Rest is around.

New Items:

2 new vitos Head gaskets 87-06 $7.00 
2 new swingarm pivot bearings 87-06 $5.00
1 new stator with pick up coil 95-06 style $80.00
2 new reed gaskets 87-06 $2

Items not shown but found last night that will go with:

2 new oem carb to air box rubber boots $10
1 bag of front a arm delrin bushing $5

Used Items:

1 set of front yamaha sport atv 1" thick wheel spacers (adds 2" over all) $40.00
1 used voltage regulator 87-06 $2
1 used stock carb bowl 87-06 $2
1 used fuel line T 87-06 $0.25
1 used fuel line 87-06 $0.25
1 used flywheel 87-06 $20.00
1 used stator plate with hardware 87-06 $2.00
3 used carb gaskets 87-06 $0.25
1 air filter cage with newish uni air filter. $5.00

1 PRM baja grab bar used 2 rides nearly new $30.00

Won't find any cheaper on ebay and those are junk japan aftermarket parts. Throw me $170 shipped check or money order someone can have it all or we play the I want this part game.  I can not accept paypal.  717-675-4472 text is best. I am located in southern PA. This site is normally blocked at work.

post-50476-0-30465500-1463659065.jpeg

I try and keep personal items off paypal due to IRS hitting me with 15.5% self employment tax....look me up on ebay absultzbaugh....I am from from shady. I run a business on there and accept way to much per year over the maximum 200 transaction or $20,000.

1st person to paypal me $170 as a gift gets the goods then.  Ill take the hit at tax time if its such an issue paying with a money order.

aaronsultzbaugh@yahoo.com  Once I see money there I will remove this ad.

Edited by Oldskool83

Holy fuck.

I just looked at your ebay.

Are you fucking crazy? ALL YOU SELL IS KNOCK OFF CHINESE PARTS

Bold statement which is not all true lol.  I sell parts that fit and work.  Where they are made does not matter.  Metal is Metal.  if you need OEM buy OEM, some guys cant afford that so i sell what has been tested and works.  Now this is a forsale thread for some banshee parts.  If you want to flame me do it thru PM or stay the fuck out of this forsale thread please little boy.

6061-T6 is the same thing if its machined in USA, Japan, China, UK, Germany, Mexico....Metal is Metal.  I can say what I want.  This is my thread.  If your not buying any of the items for sale  Leave this thread.  Here I'll add one to make your head sping.  I sold my banshee and bought a KFX450R... OMG I'm so stupid and restarted i must hump girls in wheel chairs too!  Spout off in the shout box about.  Let the for sale thread go for those who need cheap replacement parts.  

Edited by Oldskool83

Whats your point kid?  Not everyone can be happy.  You now how many people buy things and cant figure out that their bike is not even the year in which they buy things for.  How is that my problem when I specify a massive disclaimer on ever ad?  Not my problem if people cant figure out who to put items on their bikes.  Most of them bad claims were noted in why some items take 3 weeks to ship...people do read then using ebay mobile apps. Why do all my ads, they PA and not CA?

Again the parts listed in the this for sale thread are labeled for what they are.  If you don't need anything stay out.  Not here to burn anything with I'm asking as low as .25 cents for items now am I?

So make me out to be a bad seller IDK, then don't buy dick from me I do not care about you nor your comments.  Judge me all you want.  Are you better then me?  Nope your the same.  Let shit go man.  

THESE ARE NOT OEM SO PLEASE THINK BEFORE YOU BUY, AFTERMARKET REPLACEMENT

USA shipping only to the 50 states, Not out of the country.  I will not ship to Purto Rico.

If you have a problem contact me 1st.  If you feel it is taking too long to deliver contact me.  There is always a reason for an order having an extended shipping time.  I am human and this is a side business.  Please keep that in mind and be patient if it takes a day or two to respond.  There will be no contact from Saturday to Sunday (that is my weekend and my own time) if you email me.  I am only at a computer Monday thru Friday. 9am to 4pm  Orders after 4pm will be processed the following day, If order is placed on Friday after 4pm it will be processed Monday at 9am.

I will leave you positive feedback, Please do the same for me.

Thank you

Edited by Oldskool83