I Think I Messed Up Bad!

smokin350

well this is the deal i went riding the other day down the shore and got alot of sand stuck do it due to going in water which were man made lakes anyway i didn't have time to wash it that night cause i got home to late and it was cold so i did it tonight after work at this local due it yourself place and be so cold i just wanted to leave i didn't dry it and it froze on the way home i mean everting sparkplug wires,carbs,head,pipes just everthing now it's in my garage thawing out i just wanted to now how and what i should look for when it's all thawed up oh and i couldn't even pull the choke out either sorry the novel any help would be great if not it's cool i guess i deserve it i'm such a dubmass.

sheepothermia !!!! let it set indoors for a week or so and check the fuel line for cracks also mabey drain the tank and refuel it. make sure theres no water from melted ice in the airbox and carbs and you should be allright. later