Jetting Help

liljake

I'm at +4 timing as well and I have been pretty decent at jetting with all the other mods that I've done but what I'm doing now is the biggest leap from what I have done...and I have already bought the 20cc domes a while ago so can I try it or not even chance it I can start putting octane boost in her too if that'll help that's not a problem with me

I'm at +4 timing as well and I have been pretty decent at jetting with all the other mods that I've done but what I'm doing now is the biggest leap from what I have done...and I have already bought the 20cc domes a while ago so can I try it or not even chance it I can start putting octane boost in her too if that'll help that's not a problem with me

it won't work.

You need to listen to these people. Octane booster won't work.

You NEED cut domes.

• Like 1

I think I might run 110 for a while and see if I like it I have put 110 in it a few times a while ago and it ran pretty good...me and my buddy got a bet going on and we're going to race at the dunes so once I beat him I'll put bigger domes in and run 93 again

uhm... guys.. he said he ran 20cc domes on a stock stroke.. I would assume it was a stock port too which would make sense he had around 165psi...

Now if he went to a 4mil with a MX port from HJR and got specific cut domes, his cranking psi may very well be lower then 160.... MAYBE.

Regardless you need to check squish and check compression....

He said he had 20cc 4mil domes. That would be race gas domes. A 4mil cut dome for pump gas would be in the 24cc range

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

Rrl. I'm going by the 4mil I had built by Kevin at hjr. When I had it built he cut me 20cc domes for the 4mil to run 110 octane with a dune port. When I asked him about domes for pump gas, he had a set of 24cc domes cut for me. So, I'm giving the OP what his own builder ran

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

So with this setup since u all already know what im doing with this bike what size paddles and how many paddles should i get i was looking at the haulers or skat tracks

I also have a 15 tooth sprocket and stock back sprocket