IMS pegs & IMS heel guards

Correct me if i am worng, so it means that there is no sellers fee? Like how Ebay charges a bunch of BS. It's just a free listing esentially.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

it's a free transfer of money. So if I send you 10 dollars you get 10 dollars. It cost me 10 dollars.

No fees.

But, you lose the protection paypal offers. So if you gift them money and they burn you, money is gone. Nothing you can do

He's a great seller and should buy with confidence, he has great parts and a perfect record on here he doesn't burn people

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm asking because I'm going to be selling some stuff here soon and I've always noticed the term "gifted" being used.

it's a free transfer of money. So if I send you 10 dollars you get 10 dollars. It cost me 10 dollars.

No fees.

But, you lose the protection paypal offers. So if you gift them money and they burn you, money is gone. Nothing you can do

If "they" burn you, do you mean the seller?

If "they" burn you, do you mean the seller?

Yes. But hp and a few other members here have a great rep so they can be trusted.

If your new you can just tell them to cover the 3% and you'll still get the protection and money.

Usually how I do it with someone I don't know.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk