Hinson straight cut basket complete

I have a Hinson straight cut basket that I'm selling it comes with a fresh fast clutch light use and stock inner hub and pressure plate. The cascade pancake bearing and Ez shift spring come with it. I was running a lock up and broke a clutch plate I took pictures of what happened to the basket. It marked up a few fingers on the basket but it doesn't effect performance at all. The clutch doesn't hang up at all on the fingers and the location of the where it marked the basket up is by the last rear clutch plate. You can pm me or text me at 347 489 5888. I will be listing a lot of parts on here in the next few days as i am parting out my bike with a roll design Elka front end lonestar -1 swinger with Elka LT shock and a bunch of motor parts. I haven't sold anything on here before I mostly used eBay my user name is the same with %100 feedback but they are con artists so all my banshee stuff will be going on here. Thanks for looking and don't hesitate to ask me a question Ryan

• 2 weeks later...