Right cynlinder not firing

Hi All,

I'm on here for a friend and I'm really not sure where to start... 

I know you guys have probably seen/heard the same question/issue over and over... So I apologize in advance... but, here goes:

Picked up a 2004 Banshee. Has 18cc heads from Trinity (I assume these are "cool heads"?), unsure of the bore (assuming .050 over). Vforce reeds, Toomey T-5s, K&N filter, stock carbs, but re-jetted. Also has a Dynotech F.S. Digital Ignition and some other piece that says stock with two up arrows, curve 3 with an up and a down, curve 2 with a down and an up, and curve 1 with two downs. (I have a feeling this is where the issue may lie). I am not sure if it has TORS removed or not. I can get a picture of the carbs tomorrow and perhaps someone can tell me?

The issue is: the right cylinder isn't firing. We figured it was a fuel issue, so he cleaned/rebuilt carbs, re-jetted (340 main, stock pilots, I believe), and, of course, synced the carbs.

He has checked the reeds, the tube between the carbs, checked compression (150) and spark (both good, so shouldn't be the coil...), switched the spark plug wires, checked the slides in the carbs, checked intake boots.

I can definitely get more information as requested.

Thank you so much!!

Sheefast - yes TORS has been removed and he has triple checked slide position

Wayne - the jetting is definitely a little wonky. Kinda playing with it, I guess. It has had this issue since he picked it up. Been a slow moving process to figure it out.

Sleeper - he will perform the leakdown te st this weekend... as to compression, he seems ok with the number, but I will relay the concern.

MMA - he is going to check this out tomorrow as well. Too dark and cold to do anything else tonight.

Thank you guys for your input!!!! :-)

I build these motors quite frequently, with those domes your in race gas country and I usu see more static compression even with drag porting. I run similar domes on alky. Leakdown is a must. If your seeing those low static numbers and jets were a 340 I'm gonna go on a limb and say it's pr ported . Worth checking