TORS removal question...

Man motion pro is shitty... Every single adjuster bolt I have gotten from them lately has required reaming in order for the cable to go the damn thing, I called them and the rep said "they just switched their manufacturer and this has been happening a lot lately" seems like they need to find another new manufacturer

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by willaduncan
  • Like 1

Man motion pro is shitty... Every single adjuster bolt I have gotten from them lately has required reaming in order for the cable to go the damn thing, I called them and the rep said "they just switched their manufacturer and this has been happening a lot lately" seems like they need to find another new manufacturer

Well I'm glad to see I'm not the only one to run into the problem. Like I said, I felt stupid asking about it because I knew how it was supposed to work but it wouldn't hah.

And idk if they were oval, but more square. Then again, they could've just had burrs on them and I wasn't looking close enough.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Well I'm glad to see I'm not the only one to run into the problem. Like I said, I felt stupid asking about it because I knew how it was supposed to work but it wouldn't hah.

And idk if they were oval, but more square. Then again, they could've just had burrs on them and I wasn't looking close enough.

Their new manufacturer isn't drilling all the way through there is a lip on them

Just got my new cables for my old delete kit and they wouldn't go through the adjusters... Had to drill them out. The old ones were lead and the new ones were like a crimped on fitting almost like a star shaped piece

That's the exact problem I had. The ends weren't round. Drilled em out and worked great!