Motor with Duncan National kit

3 wrist surgeries later I am finally considering breaking down the Banshee and selling her off. I guess before I disassemble all the goodies I should see if there is interest in the motor.

Motor runs mint and was assembled maybe 3 years ago and I have ridden it a half dozen times, maybe 15 hours. Has sat most of the last 18 months due to tendon laceration at work and 3 repairs. So here is the deal.

Cases have no chain whack

Cylinders have paul turner port

Hot rods trued and welded stock stroke crank

Cascade pancake bearing

Billet clutch basket driveline plates

Reeds are ramvalves I believe

Wiseco 65.5 pistons

Duncan powerhead 19cc domes (i think)

180lbs kicking compression

Stock gears

Modded shift star

Since it does have the National kit, should probably keep it together and that also includes k&n in open lid air box, paul turner mid pipes, fatboy2 silencers, 34pj carbs, billet manifolds and stupid duncan boost bottle. There are more details I can explain in pictures and texts, the pipes are definitely not mint. Priced at $1500 plus the ride. 978-846-6820 rest of quad will be parted after. Thanks

One pics please

I was not blessed with even an ounce of intelligence and I will never be capable of learning to post pictures on any forums. My IQ is just above what is needed to use a microwave to heat a 2 day old chipotle burrito. I am sorry I do not know how to post pictures but I do with my cellular phone.

Edited by dutchy954
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...