LED lights

There are ones like those on Ebay for less than 30 a pair. A guy at dunefest last summer was running them, he said you had to take a cutoff wheel to the pivot area and narrow it up a bit. Then they go right in the factory mount. He said that they threw plenty of light and for the price just keep a couple of spares for when they go out on an AC powered setup.

There are ones like those on Ebay for less than 30 a pair. A guy at dunefest last summer was running them, he said you had to take a cutoff wheel to the pivot area and narrow it up a bit. Then they go right in the factory mount. He said that they threw plenty of light and for the price just keep a couple of spares for when they go out on an AC powered setup.

Same style lights?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Parallel will not work with this. A resistor needs to be wired in series with led lights. The lights themselves can be wired parallel to each other though. Once I get on a computer, I will draw up a wiring diagram for this. Might be tomorrow morning.

cool

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk