Old school Cascade billet, will trade newer style pieces as well

vrx46

Probably a good idea. If it was cheap it might be worth it. Hold out on what you really want or you won't be happy.

exactly, I wanna get the one I really want! This one is just an old school plain one. if it was 100$ or something less I would get it but the guy wants 200$ plus shipping. He knows absolutely nothing about banshees also. He Doesn't even know what's done to his bike he is selling.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

exactly, I wanna get the one I really want! This one is just an old school plain one. if it was 100$ or something less I would get it but the guy wants 200$ plus shipping. He knows absolutely nothing about banshees also. He Doesn't even know what's done to his bike he is selling.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

200 is a bit cray imo lol is it on fb.

isnt the logo supposed to be milled into the cover, it looks unfinished

these are super old, in pictures from 1992 I've seen these. I don't believe Cascade was putting their logo on the covers yet then. Just the tiny TCC logo on the sprocket guard. I could be wrong tho. I've only seen plain ones in this style

• 2 weeks later...