Purple Banshee winter makeover project

vrx46

52ab2d2695e694c0e899e3cc780a4ffb.jpg polished my master cylinder today and chromed the hardware on it. Gave it a little paint, looks bitchin now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jesus, do you live in a dungeon? Get that thing out in the light some to show it off. Looks good in the dark though. You're not gunna put stickers all over it are you?

Jesus, do you live in a dungeon? Get that thing out in the light some to show it off. Looks good in the dark though. You're not gunna put stickers all over it are you?

It's on my leather couch when I took the photo, that's why it's dark gee. I'll get it out in the light tomorrow.

so why cant you chrome the whole frame that would be the quintessential cherry on a 90`s bike build

To do a frame is a lot of work, the problem is when you submerge it all the solution goes thru out the inside of it. It's hard to get it all out after every step. It's a lot of work and very hard polishing, submerging, rinsing etc.

484afa174471cea0b7c61929b0fddde1.jpg got this super ILL Cascade seat in the mail today from HP2000, thanks brotha. I'm pretty excited, gonna try a seat restoration, I already spent an hour getting all the dirt outta the white. Gonna be swapping the red stripe that's ripped with a purple one that matches my bodywork. I love this checkerboard!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Can't they be sewed back up? It probably would have been easier to have a new cover made tho.

Yeah I have to take it all apart, my mom is a pretty good semstris so she is gonna help me. It's over 350$ from cascade to get a new one made up. I called and asked, he said he doesn't have the patience to do them anymore, very hard.
  • Like 1