Have a tecate t trade for shee. Michigan

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

If that was true, why didn't you make a thread about the quad you are wanting to buy? Instead your dumbass decided to post on many for sale thread, crying like a 5 year old girl that didn't get her barbie, about how all the quads are sold.

Like I said tuff guy, I wanted to talk specifics on the shoutbox regarding a 397cc shee I found local. Instead I discovered the last remaining internet tuff guy of the universe champion. I dont care if you think its true. So keep bein an internet hardass. It might work out for ya.....

and, since I have used forums to buy and sell for many years. Most listers or mods delete the ads that have successfully sold, out of courtesy for future buyers. Taking out the trash so to speak, but considering your smart ass is still around with over 3k posts...all of which I am sure were so "cough,cough" helpful I guess the mods dont much care about taking out the trash.

Like I said tuff guy, I wanted to talk specifics on the shoutbox regarding a 397cc shee I found local. Instead I discovered the last remaining internet tuff guy of the universe champion. I dont care if you think its true. So keep bein an internet hardass. It might work out for ya.....

The best thing you can do at this point is

1.) Log out and delete your account.

2.) Make a new name and come back on here without the stupid and bad attitude.