Banshee kx500 swap

2smokesJg

Hey guys so new to the forums just wanted to share my bike and what I had to do to get it to this point. So a little back history had a semi built banshee ported and polished fmf fattys reeds the works anyways took it out for a weekend trip to Nevada to ride sand mountain blew the motor up pretty bad put a whole thru the piston was running it way lean I guess . So took the bike home and started thinking I have this rebuilt kx500 dirt bike motor why not stuff it in the bike and call it a day and I know the die hard banshee lovers gonna hate but hey I'm just a guy that likes to go fast and ride with his buddy's so the project starts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yea but like i said I had the motor there and my she had a whole thru it so I said what the hell I like doom my own thing I like the challenge of making stuff so I did it I know ppl won't like it but in the end it's my bike I can be the judge and jury but I would like feed back good or bad

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk