Need Kickstarter Asap

:rolleyes: I will soon if I cant find one by my next ride!.....I figure I'll rig something up to get it to kick over. It's all good....its not like my top end is nice and fresh and probably somewhere around 150 psi or anything. Kicks kinda hard.

I didnt actually lose the whole thing, just the top part that folds out. It was kind of funny actually. We came up to a resting spot, and my buddy on his 440ex starts playing with his clutch like wtf. Pulls on the clutch cable and it pops right out, cause the cable broke. I'm off my shee and just happen to glance down at it and it was missing.

What are the chances of both of us ending our riding day at the same time because of things that happened to both our quads......its usually just one persons that ends it.

My ex lost mine while riding in sand. Never found it... and I made the mistake of telling her not to worry that it wasn't her fault. We broke up later that day... out 90 bucks for a brand new one. :rolleyes:

For the longest time I used a vice grip after the motor was warmed up, and just kicked it over by hand. Had to be pushed or pulled to start it cold.