Drag Ported Stock Cylinders 65mm with Cut Head

Yea I can read douche bag. I was interested in buying them, not now. Good luck selling something that you obviously know nothing about!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well thanks for your interest. 

They will make great cylinders for the next buyer in line. Cheers!

• Like 2

Is it really that shocking to own a set of stock cylinders and have no idea who did the porting?? I've got two sets with no idea who ported them that's kinda a possibility on bikes that have been around for almost 30 years

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

ive also got a set of unknowns and they run very hard.

• Like 2

I never said not knowing who ported them made me not want to buy them, him being an asshat in his response to someone asking a question is what turned me off on them. I thought maybe the porting unknown could have been that it was a non site sponsor so maybe he didn't want to say or what ever I was just merely confirming he didn't know. But he could have told me " I have no idea but I can pm you more info" and sent me the port timings so I could have some more info on what exactly is done to the cylinders. Maybe I'm expecting to much but when I sell shit I tend to give as much info as possible but it's all good

• Like 1

I never said not knowing who ported them made me not want to buy them, him being an asshat in his response to someone asking a question is what turned me off on them. I thought maybe the porting unknown could have been that it was a non site sponsor so maybe he didn't want to say or what ever I was just merely confirming he didn't know. But he could have told me " I have no idea but I can pm you more info" and sent me the port timings so I could have some more info on what exactly is done to the cylinders. Maybe I'm expecting to much but when I sell shit I tend to give as much info as possible but it's all good

I made no attempt in making an asshat response. I do not behave that way nor do I talk to anyone here on this site like that. I think you make have taken what I said the wrong way. I made my best effort to be upfront and honest about what I am offering here. Communication has the tendency to get our wires crossed.

As far as port timings go, I do not know what they are. It's a fairly aggressive drag port with boost ports, that's all I know. 

Dalton

I made no attempt in making an asshat response. I do not behave that way nor do I talk to anyone here on this site like that. I think you make have taken what I said the wrong way. I made my best effort to be upfront and honest about what I am offering here. Communication has the tendency to get our wires crossed.

As far as port timings go, I do not know what they are. It's a fairly aggressive drag port with boost ports, that's all I know.

Dalton

Very well