Anyone have a locknut from a tusk axle come loose?

Just had this happen to me. Torqued it down pretty tight and used red thread locker on the Allen bolts in the lock nut. But the nut still came loose. Luckily I noticed before the next ride. Should I apply even more force when tightening the nut? I've got a huge open end, so it's no problem. Thanks for the help.

I've had problem with play in the hub to axle splines before. Its impossible to keep locknut tight because of the twisting force on hub from acceleration and deceleration when riding its just more twisting force then the locknut tension can stop. Causing wear and or clearance between locknut and hub or just loosens locknut up. My fix is clean splines with brake clean or what ever you have to get rid of the grease on the splines then I put loctite on splines to fill in play! Caution may need heat gun to disassemble!!!

if you have play on the splines to that extent you should be looking at replacing the hub instead of bandaid solution on a brand new axle

To what extent are you referring to? How do you no if it's loose other then the small amount of play in hub splines. If it comes loose you have play in them. I loctite splines on assembly so I don't have this problem ever.