Fast website

i was just making sure you had right number

Apprieate it man.

When calling from country to country try adding 001 first to calls into the us.

Yeah I tried that but no cigar thanks anyway mate.

I just email them. Jeff or cody get back to me within minutes. Ive never had good luck calling

Yeah I emailed them Jeff emailed be back this morning said he's going to figure up the pricing.

Thanks for the help boys got em!

• Like 1

Just thought I'd add to this for what its worth.

After 20+ emails back from Jeff an Cody I finally confirmed my purchase with the boys at f.a.s.t

Had a issue with the pre paid debit card I was using being declined an after 20+ emails we sorted it out.

The boys at fast were very patient with me in sorting my issue out until we tried halving the payment to see if it went through to make sure it wasn't a card issue an it took half out.

From then we knew the issue was the exchange rate online was off by 20 pr 30 dollars NZ.

Topped it up an bam the rest went through couldn't be more pleased with the customer service from Jeff an Cody I will definitely be buying more parts from them in the future.

Can't wait to get my parts an get my banshee running again this summer.

Edited by The Notorious 1

Just thought I'd add to this for what its worth.

After 20+ emails back from Jeff an Cody I finally confirmed my purchase with the boys at f.a.s.t

Had a issue with the pre paid debit card I was using being declined an after 20+ emails we sorted it out.

The boys at fast were very patient with me in sorting my issue out until we tried halving the payment to see if it went through to make sure it wasn't a card issue an it took half out.

From then we knew the issue was the exchange rate online was off by 20 pr 30 dollars NZ.

Topped it up an bam the rest went through couldn't be more pleased with the customer service from Jeff an Cody I will definitely be buying more parts from them in the future.

Can't wait to get my parts an get my banshee running again this summer.

glad you got it all worked out

• 1 month later...