IKUNI 38mm RACE CARBS CARBURETORS w/ CHARIOT BILLET BOWLS ! !

MIKUNI Racing flat side carbs that were used on a drag banshee set up for race fuel. (Not alcohol) These are massive 38mm carbs. MIKUNI t36 86a ho 41. With Chariot billet bowls. These were used on a Yamaha Banshee and will come with the throttle cable as shown. This listing is for the pair or 2 carbs.

$450

Text 513-708-4two8two

Then I was told in my thread and in prive message and via text to make a thread for each individual part or the thread would be deleted !

Go call some one else names.

Thanks

You're first mistake was listening to a retard. Look at all the other for sale ads on here...nobody's fault but your own. Anyways, carry on with being stupid.

All you gotta do is fucking read! Its clear as fucking day in the rules..... FFS.... Are you From NC, GA, OH, or MI?

For Sale - Parts & Accessories

For Sale Forum Rules and Restrictions FOR SALE FORUM

Failure to comply with the BansheeHQ For Sale Forum rules may result in the deletion of your post!!

1. You may only sell items which are in some way related to Banshees. There is another forum for non-Banshee related items.

2. If any item for sale is illegal or otherwise inappropriate for this website, it will be removed.

3. Prices are mandatory! This is not eBay or an auction. Failure to post a price will result in deletion of your post.

4. Post your location. This will help to let a potential buyer know where you are. Local pickups are always recommended if possible.

5. If you are not interested in an item, please do not post in the thread. Let's keep the threads clear of nonsense.

6. No bashing of a members for sale item. You don't have to like it, but you do need to keep it to yourself. If it is offensive to BansheeHQ, please report it to a moderator or admin.

7. DO NOT make multiple posts for individual items. If you have more than one item, list them in the same post.

8. NO DEADBEAT SELLERS! If you sell on BansheeHQ and rip someone off, you will be banned. BansheeHQ will not tolerate sellers who are out to steal people's hard earned money. 

9. NO commercial advertising! NO exceptions! Don't even try because your thread will be deleted.

FOR SALE FORUM TIPS

1. In order to sell your item faster, it is recommended that you post pictures. People like to see what they are buying.

2. Check the BansheeHQ Feedback Forum for feedback on sellers. You may find information regarding a certain member that will help determine whether or not you want to deal with them.

3. All buyers should request several pictures of an item if not already posted.

4. Use Paypal and money orders when available. This does give you some protection in case a deal goes bad.

My fault for my mistake. I was going bybwhat the 3 individual told me. But after reading that supplied info "Bennett131" is in violation of a few rules as well.

5. If you are not interested in an item, please do not post in the thread. Let's keep the threads clear of nonsense.

6. No bashing of a members for sale item. You don't have to like it, but you do need to keep it to yourself. If it is offensive to BansheeHQ, please report it to a moderator or admin.

You guys should be as concerned with the moderaters for the time stamps being 3 hours off in each post. And coming after them as you are me. Holly shit !

I didn't say that ! I said I don't care. And no. I don't remember who text me other than it was a washing area code.

Sorry, I have better things to do that worry about who text me about BS. When done with the conversation I erase the messages.

If trust is something you worry about. My eBay account backs me up. With 2.4 mill is sales. And a 100% feedback score.

Thanks