Led light bars?

donkeypuncher

Where do you get that mount? I would prefer one that hooked to the bars them selves so I could take that ugly shit off in the day lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Get creative with 4 stock bar clamps facing fwd.

Where do you get that mount? I would prefer one that hooked to the bars them selves so I could take that ugly shit off in the day lol

Here is a close up shot of the bracket i made.  I wanted something bulletproof and easy to adjust and i already had the bar clamps sitting around since I replaced mine with Precision units.  If you trim the foam you can install a bar pad over it and all you see is the light.

IMG_8421.jpg

IMG_8405.jpg

• Like 2

Here is a close up shot of the bracket i made. I wanted something bulletproof and easy to adjust and i already had the bar clamps sitting around since I replaced mine with Precision units. If you trim the foam you can install a bar pad over it and all you see is the light.

IMG_8421.jpg

IMG_8405.jpg

Not a bad idea at all I may have to steal that idea... Would be quick to dismount too, I could have Cory make me a wiring harness so it's unplugable

I'm not gonna spend 100 bucks on an led bar I only ride one or two night rides a year, I'm gonna buy a cheap China light and build my own harness. My buddy was using a 10 inch China light the other night and it lit up everything we needed to see