Honest opinions on boyesen RAD valves

zillakilla02

So I picked up some boyesen rad valve reed cages on fleebay for what I felt was a good price. Don't ask me why but the rad valves have always interested me for some reason. Has anyone that has actually ran these have an opinion on them? I have chariot reed cages in my bike now and I like them. I also have a brand new set of chariot cages sitting in the parts box for my spare motor I'm building but I was thinking about trying out the rad valves instead. I know they're probably isn't much of a difference but ya never know. they also came with the famous reed spacers which I've read all about on here, but I've got boost ported stock cylinders and I thought maybe the spacers could help a bit. Any opinions from guys that have been here done that would be appreciated! 30a283667ac928490effc3b29371b877.jpg59e69d0f2910c6ae38515dcad9b50c9f.jpgc1dfb2c99c821f2c33cbf87894fc12a6.jpg5a289116aaa21c9c2822b8ee019253d4.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

Not sure but I have a set of rad valves that had a hole for crossovertube built in , they ran very good on throttle response on small motors , but I'm really a big fan of vf4 . They work well on anything

Yeah I will be gettin some vf4's for sure! I've just turned into a parts junky and buy shit just to have it wether I need it or not haha the banshee sickness is alive and well

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk