Banshee issues....I'm new

Bigtex45

Well I bought a banshee back in June. And had some extra Yamahbond get clogged into the water pump and fried my top end. I put it back together and put numara 64.44 Pistons in it. I ran it for about 2 hours after rebuild just putting around my yard and running it slow and then hauling ass to break it in. I took it for about a 2 mile drive and it suddenly died I thought it was some type of ignition issue so I checke it all over and I ended up pulling the head off and it predetinated my Pistons. I run 91 octane with 19cc domes with a ported heads(no idea what kind of porting) I just finished putting it back together for the 2nd time this summer and I want to know what I have to exactly run so I can keep my bike going. I know that there is other topics like this but I would really enjoy somebody willing to help me. I'm looking to learn from this so I can teach other people.

Thanks bigtex45

And seriously guys I'm asking for any type of advise no need to fight on here. I just want help from anybody.....

I told you what to do. You told me you have no way of doing it. What more do you want.

You don't have to listen. But when it blows up I will say I told you so. I love telling people I told you so.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

And I'll tell you this so what if I don't have those tools at my feet? They check shit and that's all it does. How will that help me from blowing up? Just by putting a damn gauge that tells me that it holds so many pounds for 6 mins? And I'll tell you I have compression but putting my finger over the spark plug hole and turning the motor over. People need to understand that there is other ways around buying more tools that you will only use one time and cost out the ass. Unlike some people(not nameing any names) don't get everything in life givin to them and have to learn by mistakes and pay for those mistakes. I have over 3500 in this bike and for a highschool kid that has other bills to pay for and school and college I think I'll live without a damn tester