Shee not running right

Long story short I rebuilt my shee. Did everything the right way. Got her started and started doing the break in process, few things went wrong like air leaks here and there that I fixed and then I had to replace my clutch adjuster with a chariot one.

After all the nonsense I finally got her running again and was riding around my block and it seems that my left cylinder isn't putting out much power... if you feel the pressure coming out of the exhaust, the left side has weak pressure compared to the right side.

When riding you can tell I don't have much power but it still rips a little. Any ideas what could have happened? Air leak maybe?

I just changed my spark plug in the left jug and she started right up and ran nice and even on both sides. Idled great....after it warmed up a bit the rpms started going up on and back down on their own and I noticed quit a bit of oil around the front side of the jugs where the exhaust goes. Its enough oil to be dripping a little bit.

Also just by listening to my exhaust, you can hear the ping on one side and on the other side it would come and go. Could it be too much oil? Or maybe I let my gas settle too long and didn't shake it enougn? Any ideas?