Carb angle and leaking carbs

theputz

Hey all

I know many of you run UPP intakes and never have issues yet I have found a few of us that do and can't find a resolution. For those that have had UPPs and carbs that won't stop overflowing have you found a resolution? I tried increasing the float height and bending the tube to account for the angle but had little success. Is there another option for intakes that will have less carb angle? Inaddition, on a recent trip i found gas leaking from the vent tubes on the sides 9f the carbs as well. What would cause this?Photo attached for refrence

20150805_205119.jpg

I just got a brand new set of 35s to put on a bike, installed , holked up fuel line, turned on gas and it dumped all over. My fault for not checking float heights on spanking new shit. I set em to 16 mm and no issue any more, upp boots 35 pwks. The float tab wasn't even contacting the needle all the way seated. Make sure your adjusting them correctly on a tilt just be rely letting the center pin touch the tab

I dont even measure, I eyeball it. I hold the carb upright and bend the tab and lift the float till it hits the lil pusher needle on the way up. But not letting the lil pusher needle bottom out before the float is all the way up.

That is the correct way, and ive never had an issue EVER.