bet you all never seen this happen before....

So back story, was on a steep muddy hill side, was stuck, it was hot out high humidity, and the motor was hot, out of no where, the overflow box under the seat behind the air filter exploded, didnt blow the cap off, blew out the side, melted a hole thru it, sprayed anti freeze every where, I instantly killed the motor jumped off and pulled the seat off, not sure how the hell this happened, seemed to start back up and cycle to first and all gears fine, did a one minute start up, shut it back off, going to check the pump to make sure the pump is working correctly, had full fluid in it.... My question my engine damaged do you think......

And if pump works what caused this will post pic....

post-49758-0-10110100-1436149774_thumb.jpg

See not sure trying to post the pic but it keeps saying its too big (what she didn't say to me lol jk) but yea I'm stumped, I keep get wtf responses from buddies I ride with, one owned 9 and builds them and said he's never see one do this, pic is bad

post-49758-0-85149200-1436150053_thumb.jpg

Edited by army198527

See where it streaks up right be side the pipe, wonder if your right, the pipe got. Too hot... Mainly worried about the pistons.....

O yea no stock heads, I have cool head on it.....

Edited by army198527

Yea, seem to run fine, thanks guys, ill post more on what I find out, was crazy..... Still love her tho, she's been faithful!!! ill try the pump just to see tomorrow before work.... take the hose off and put more coolant in and see if it pumps in to a oil pan