Cooling issue

If im reading his post correctly, there was no issues with over heating or any issues what so ever, it was a '' Im gunna put a billet pump in mine too cause you got one deal''. and now the bike wont run correctly.

his question is WHY is this happening from just changing the pump? Somewhere along the line this thread got WAY off track and now he's probably loaded the gun and shot himself..........

Haha. I wonder how many bad days BHQ has inflicted on soft guys?

• Like 1

Nope definitely haven't shot myself just yet. I did however have my finger on the trigger and the barrel to my temple but I got over it..

Look personal preference or whatever this whole topic made a couple left turns and never found the right path. It seems to me like someone just wants to be praised for making a valid point. I just wanna know if there is a remedy or justifiable reason why in the hell this happened.

But you guys can play egobusters all you want I will be opening this can of worms up and report back with my findings when possible... Thanks anyway for all that have put some sensible input in this tread.

Gracias amigos

• Like 1

I just wanna know if there is a remedy or justifiable reason why in the hell this happened.

Thanks anyway for all that have put some sensible input in this tread.

Gracias amigos

Simple coincedence.

Which is why I asked if it was layed over to do the work. Trash could have got jiggled loose. So, no matter, just start going through complete fuel and electrical system.

It will be the simplist , stupidist, and last thing you check.

Will do!! I'm waiting on seals for head gasket and base for jugs, I'm gonna pull the head and see if I overheated it and scored the cylinders or anything along that line. After I do that I will do a leak down and compression test than clean carbs and tune as needed.

Parts should be here any day so I will report back with anything I may find, remember this isn't my quad so I'm not in such a hurry to get it done. Another thing is my damn cool head is coming in this week, I'm gonna have to sneak it on my bike so my buddy don't say "oooooh I want one"!

Wish me luck I'm goin in, well when seals get in! Thanks again guys