392 cub 90psi in right cyl. 122 in left. Questions on rebuild

Sorry guys another newbie question for ya. bought a nice compression tester and found out my comp is way low. It was still running just didnt seem right and now i know why. I've got 90 psi in right cyl and 122 in left. Found a nasty gouge in right side piston and I'm getting ready to tear it down but wanted to do a leak down test first so I'll be building one of those kits this weekend. My question is that with this vitos 392 cub can they be rebored if the walls are trashed? I've been reading that the Cubs are plated and you can't bore them you have to replate?? I'll know more this weekend when I yank it apart but just trying to get an idea of what my options will be. Here's a pic of the right side exhaust port side. Thanks alot. I tried searching for info on this but haven't had much luck. 6970b976cfa8d7657f7df5ba0ee72dc5.jpg

Make sure you check crank and look for deto something caused those guages and it doesn't look like normal dirt marks

Yeah that's what I was thinking something had to have come loose and did that I'm hoping there's not chunks down in the crank. So will I have to pull the lower end apart too?

Could be start of a bearing letting go might wanna split an get a good look at all the bearings

When I peaked in the exhaust port I seen that gouge but I don't think there's a piece of the ring missing I think it's just the gouge going thru ring that makes it look like that... I'm not sure I gotta get it apart and see what's up. I just wish I had that damn leak tester built already!