Please Help Out With Suggestions!

Thor7000

I would like to take a few days after Christmas and head down to the States for a great place to ride, somewhere with temperatures of 60-70 degrees. I will be coming from Toronto Canada.

I am thinking somewhere around Kentucky, tennesse or Georgia? Could someone please give me some suggestions and places to go ride!!

Thanks.

yeh dude i am from the ky and you wont find those temp around here till later next yr. its snowin a lil bit as of right now. but there are a few good places to ride around here. theres cliff view trails thats down by the red river gorge, haspin acres thats in indiana, bad lands in indiana, and a few other places but thats where i usually ride that and on my 350 acres that we got down by the gorge.

Thanks for the replies!

I guess that I have to go alot further south if I wanna ride at the end of December!!

I would really like to set up a ride, or come to one in the states next spring/summer. Haspin acres looks like a great place to ride!!

Keep me in mind next time you guys plan something!!

Later

You're best option would be Little Sahara just south of Waynoka, Oklahoma. Temps will still be below 60 depending on if it's during the winter or not..., but that's still warm compared to the northern parts of the US. Little Sahara's also open year round and is just about the best area to ride some sand in the midwest.