2002 Yamaha Banshee

2002 Yamaha Banshee with title. Was striped down to the frame in the winter of 2012-2013, every bushing and bearing was replaced, along with many nuts and bolts. I got the frame powder coated gloss black, lakers custom uncut silver plastics, works dual rate shocks, american racing +2 +1 a-arms, extended tie rods, extended brake lines, billet brake line holders, trail tech headlights, fmf fattys with powercore silencers, k&n pod filters , pro taper handlebars, msr clutch, billet brake reservoir cover, dg front bumper, tusk nerf bars, aftermarket chain and chain roller and slider, alba gas cap. Sitting on douglas dwt rims with itp sandstars in the pictures which will be included in the sale for the right price. Also has a set of itp holeshots on itp rims I believe.

This bike only has 3 rides on it since the build, two being at silver lake, and one being at my buddy's cottage. Starts up first kick. Just had her out this memorial weekend and she runs great. 

• Like 1