Rear shock rebuild

am_stpierre

I bought a banshee froma friend that was in pieces and I'm trying to get it put back together. I'm in need of a rear shock rebuild. Can anyone recommend a good place to have it rebuilt? I've searched on here but haven't had much luck finding someone that can do it. I'm in the Seattle area. Thank you

I sent mine to baldwin in Ohio. They do the PEP rebuild. I haven't gotten it back yet. It's been there a little over a week.

You should have a had seth from sf racing do it man i live here in ohio and they charge out the ass and seth is a pep builder and seller at half the price

You should have a had seth from sf racing do it man i live here in ohio and they charge out the ass and seth is a pep builder and seller at half the price

Yeah I'm starting to regret it now. When I first called they told me about a week. It's going on 3 this Thursday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah i mean they do good work just expensive but seth did those peps i sold it took him 3 weeks but he told me it could take that long lol

Well I got it back today. Didn't get a phone call or anything. Just shipped it back to me. The engraving on the shock is my setup but I expected them to at least contact me and let me know the cost or where it was at.

Well I got it back today. Didn't get a phone call or anything. Just shipped it back to me. The engraving on the shock is my setup but I expected them to at least contact me and let me know the cost or where it was at.

He didnt? Thats strange he usually texts me and tells me hes done and sends me the paypal bill...but how does it look