what's the best mods for a banshee

Well I mean i wasn't planning on buying a new bike lmao I was figuring around 3 to 4 grand totally rebuild top and bottem end max haha but I don't want a stroker motor or nuttin bone stock other than maybe the cool head and port and polish work and pipes that's all I'm looking at haha

lmao thanks don't need negative people on my thread if someone can't help me with good advice or juss feel like say something smart do us all a favor and don't cause if I knew more about em I'd gladly give my expertise to yall instead of saying mean shit

Translation please.

He totally took what I said the wrong way. I feel the best thing for a banshee is an owner who treats it right, and keeps up maintenance. I'm a prick though, and it comes out in typing as well............He can stick shit up his own ass. ......fucking weirdo.
  • Like 1

send redline your bottom half and for about 3000-3500 you could have a good ripping serval that youd love. add some more cash and you could get even more, speed cost money. only problem is that riding season is already here and pretty much any good builder is gonna be swamped... because theyre good; its gonna take a while.