Banshee won't start

I recently got my banshee running again it needed a stator so I got one. I also put some pro circuit pipes and silencers on it. After I got it back together I kicked it over and it fired on the second or third kick after sitting for a couple months. So I let it run a couple seconds but shut it off because we were in our shop. So when I got it out side I tried to start it and it wouldn't start and I kicked it for about 10 minutes. But we have it a little bit of starting fluid(I know it's not good on a two stroke) and it fired but smoked really bad and wouldn't stay running if you let off the throttle. So we cleaned the carbs and it still wouldn't start. So I put it up. Then the next day I went out and it fired on the second kick and it fired a couple times to make sure it was going to start. And then I let it set while I went and did some things and when I came back it wouldn't start. So I decided to push it down a hill and see if that worked. It did it ran amazing but I for got to turn the fuel back on and it ran out of fuel and died. Then it wouldn't start again. If anybody could help or has had the same problem I would appreciate it greatly.

Edited by Bixby63