My new shee

Picked this up in December. 2006 SE. I just got it back together. Been cleaning it up. The pipes were dented and rattle canned black etc.

Got it back together and no spark. Was pretty pissed since I'm leaving to ride it for 5 days. Started checking things with the ohm meter looking at the values in the FAQ on the stator, coil etc. and read a post where the guy said check the ignition switch, sure enough it was bad!

Running like a top. Nothing special but here shee is

6dad1683e053d514e4e7296ab6b82e92.jpg

7d446baa0cdac3b7b63ae3ef1ad46871.jpg

ac2c14bbcfb00b21dcb7bb85a53ade09.jpg

Decent........I really fucked up not buying one with as much aftermarket shit I could find on one. I also live at the corner of Bumfuck, and you got a purrdy mouth. No one around here has modded shit.

Sent from your mammy house

I tore it down to the frame. There wasn't a tight bolt to be found. The swinger was just over hand tight, the front sprocket didn't have the keeper washer and I pulled it off by hand, and on and on. Found a hole at the top of the radiator, and a missing chain slider putting some good grooves in the arm.

So I'm pretty glad I went through it or I don't think I would have had a good first ride.

Parts wise I bought used chrome pegs (one original heavily bent), ebay China radiator, used JLS bumpers, used chrome kicker (original pc'd purple), used asv levers, new filter covers, and shockwears. All the used stuff I bought here or on Bhq fb.

I'm pretty sure I'm under $400 in parts and bought it for $1500. Came with rear 22-10-10 haulers too.